Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Why Do This?

First of all, I'm addicted to Google Reader. I never regularly read any blog before subscribing to this. Now I feel dialed in to lots of smart minds on a variety of topics that affect my daily life, like marketing or illustration or networks. So blogging's a topic that's hot in my head.

Secondly, I think it's important to document the things I've been learning in school, both as a future reference and as a way to see how my thinking and abilities change over time.

Finally, design's importance is still growing in the world, and perhaps there are people out there who are curious about what is taught at design school or how design may help improve what they already do.

So, hopefully I'll be able to write about what I'm learning, and hopefully somebody will find it interesting.

No comments: